Universal Plus OBDsaver security lock to fit any vehicle!
Special Price Please call us on +44 (0)1386 554 210 for more details
The Universal Plus OBDsaver is a security lock which prevents criminals attaching electronic equipment to the OBDII port and hacking the vehicle by either reprogramming a new key, bypassing the engine immobiliser or disabling the security features. The lock is simple to install and secured in place using four screws, then an extra layer of security is added which requires the correct security key to be used.
- No hard wiring or cutting required, therefore it does not invalidate any manufactures warranty.
- Permanently stays in place unlike steering wheel locks or pedal locks.
- DIY installation, so there is no additional installation charges incurred.
- No software or coded equipment involved, therefore there is no possibility of thieves overcoming the system.
When any servicing or diagnostic work is required, the Universal OBDsaver can simply be removed using the unique individual coded key supplied.
Part no: OBDUVP – RRP £173.50
- 1 x Universal Plus OBDsaver lock (L43 x W20 x H43.5)
- 2 x Keys (over 600 different codes)
- 4 x Special security screws
- 1 x Torx screwdriver
- 2 x OBD security window stickers
- Will fit any make and model.
- Please note: some cars have a cover over the OBDII port & it may not be possible to close this cover after the OBDsaver lock has been fitted. Or you could install the OBDUVB lock.